BLOG 2 - The best day ever

Maybe my story will be a little boring but when i think of good memories, the first thing that comes to my mind is my grandfather and spending time with him. A few years ago my grandfather wanted to reunited with his sister who hadn’t seen for a long time so... he, my parents and i took the car and went to Quintero (region of Valparaíso) to meet her as a surprise. 

When we got there, she was not at home but a neighbor met us while she was coming. He showed us the place that was building, a kind of hostal because the place was beautiful and LITERALLY these houses are on the edge of the coast, certainly next to the sea (sorry for my photos :( it looks like i took the pictures with a potato but it really was many years ago).

Well, after that my grandfather’s sister arrived we were at her “backyard” talking, laughing and eating… it was literally us, the sun and the infinite sea, it was a very beautiful scenery and that’s all… for sure the place is still beautiful. One random thing i remember was the little birds flying and crashing in the windows of the living room because of the wind... poor things :( fortunately, none of them were hurt.


Comments

  1. it´s not boring, it´s so sweet! <3 I really like the escene of "the sun and the infinite sea" sound so cool, love it :D poor bird by the way :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaizing view! I am very happy for you and your grandfather to get reunited with his sister <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful story <3 (poor little birds).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the years, the pictures look amazing though! They capture the essence of the place very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our memories with the people sometimes are so beautiful, in our mind is a picture perfect but without camera for take the picture, if not, your mind take it. And this picture be forever. Is very beautiful your story and your pics <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very sweet story, I enjoyed it, it's not boring at all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG 3 - The role of technology in my profession and life.

BLOG 1 - A country/place I would love visiting

BLOG 5 - Academic challenges 2021