BLOG 5 - Academic challenges 2021

I think the biggest challenge was dealing with not having a space to study, i mean... i had to get used to the idea of studying and having classes in a place where i sleep and spend most of my time. At first, i didn't even have a desk! so... it was a difficult time until eventually i was able to buy it an then a chair. And well... having a completely slow notebook... ugh. I think i bought it more than a 7 years ago lol but it still works and has been my salvation (sometimes) in this online period.

About home learning... i think it's dificult to learn from home but not impossible. I think the main obstacle to learning from home is depending 100% on the stability of the internet and distraction. I have VTR and it crashes every day :( i have already felt the terror of having to make a presentation just after the internet went down 😨. 

Finally, what i have enjoyed the most is definitely getting up a little later than i normally do and with that, not having to take so much time on the bus and metro to get to the classroom. And what i disliked the most -again- was to depend on a internet good signal or wifi... it's frustrating when the signal is not working well. Also losing the habit of sociability and real contact with my friends and colleagues... it's an issue.








Comments

  1. I completely agree with you, I hate it when the internet signal is not stable, it is very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always VTR with the unstable conection... 😭 😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. VTR is the worst and most stressful thing for online classes :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you :C I used to have to study in the living room because I didn't have a desk either, and it's the most uncomfortable thing that can happen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG 3 - The role of technology in my profession and life.

BLOG 1 - A country/place I would love visiting