BLOG 1 - A country/place I would love visiting

Hawaii definitely!

One of the most important reasons for visiting Hawaii is for the appearance of a paradise, the sound of waves, the sea, hiking around and specially for the tranquility because im a quiet-person so… would be perfect to me disconnect from the technology and well… i think Hawaii is perfect because its a “isolated” and beautiful place. It also has active and inactive volcanos that in my opinion are still interesting but im a little afraid of the level of destruction they can cause. 

The first thing i would do is visit the island of Kauai which in my opinion has it all: flora and fauna, rivers, waterfalls, etc. Being there i would like to hiking and swim in the sea, get to know the culture and take pictures, although i dont know if i would enjoy the food as much, since i dont eat anything from the sea :( even so... i would love to go anyway.

I learned about Hawaii just by reading on my own and searching online. One of the things that i recently saw is that the Kilauea volcano IS one of the most active and famous volcanos in the world, in less than a year ago (in dec 2020) erupted!.



Comments

  1. Looks amazing! I want to go to hawaii too hahaha but I guess I need to learn how to swim. It would be so boring being in a such fantastic island and can't be able of meeting the marine fauna. Good post by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii is beautiful, it reminds me of the Pixar short "I lava you".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an amazing place to visit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG 3 - The role of technology in my profession and life.

BLOG 5 - Academic challenges 2021